Invalid browser! Website Stability
Content plugin for generating random numbers and strings.
Purpose: mixing objects (files, folders, etc) via random numbers/strings with fixed length for easy renaming (eg [N6-]) or sorting in future.
- Generate random number, the size of 64 characters.
- Generates a random number in hexadecimal, the size of 64 characters.
- Generates a random string of 64 characters in length.
- Generates a pseudo-random number from a file name, the size of 64 characters. Each file name corresponds to a single number, it reduces the likelihood of recurrence of file names.
- Generates a pseudo-random number in hexadecimal from a file name, the size of 64 characters. Each file name corresponds to a single number, it reduces the likelihood of recurrence of file names.
- Generates a pseudo-random string of 64 characters in length from a file name. Each file name corresponds to a single number, it reduces the likelihood of recurrence of file names.
- Generate random number from 00000000 to 00999999, with anti-recurrence protection. Protection creates a session for 1000000 renames without recurrence of numbers.
- Open the plugin zip file in Total Commander for auto-installation.
- In menu Configuration Options Plugins Content Plugins configure Add Browse unpacked plugin file.
- In some cases ("DLL not found" errors) need to install Visual C ++ 2015 package
Download the package for your system: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- The number of characters can be adjusted by adding a :1-8] instead of "]", where "8" - the number of characters.
- Example 1
- Use a mask filename [=random.Number:1-10] - [N] at group renaming for random order of files (from "music.mp3" get "7374632904 music.mp3")
- Example 2
- Make new columns view or edit existing. Add column with [=random.HEX], click Ок and back to main window. Select resulting columns view. Left click on column header with random numbers for enable random sort. Now, select all files and make group renaming with mask [C] [N]. We'll get randomly placed files, numbered in order starting at 1.
- Added Number_AntiСoincidence experimental function(data field)
- Added "String_FromName" function(data field)
- Added "HEX_FromName" function(data field)
- Added "Number_FromName" function(data field)
- Added "String" function(data field)
- Avoiding the use of packers, due to problems with some antivirus software 😮🤬
- Project is moved to the C++ 2015
- Revised structure - instead of the old data fields made only Number and HEX, which generate significantly larger numbers
- Added HEX format function
- Added 4-byte function
- Added 64-bit version
- Initial release
- Only one function - "Random" (2 bytes integer)